Ruby quiz

hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it’s posted on
Ruby Quiz - Huffman Encoder (#123) but not here?

greets

                        (
                        )
                     (
              /\  .-"""-.  /\
             //\\/  ,,,  \//\\
             |/\| ,;;;;;, |/\|
             //\\\;-"""-;///\\
            //  \/   .   \/  \\
           (| ,-_| \ | / |_-, |)
             //`__\.-.-./__`\\
            // /.-(() ())-.\ \\
           (\ |)   '---'   (| /)
            ` (|           |) `
      jgs     \)           (/

one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
dancing star

On 5/12/07, anansi [email protected] wrote:

hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it’s posted on
Ruby Quiz - Huffman Encoder (#123) but not here?

It was, you must have missed it.
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/vframe.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/251200?251188-251343

anansi wrote:

hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it’s posted on
Ruby Quiz - Huffman Encoder (#123) but not here?

Sure it was:

On May 12, 6:41 am, anansi [email protected] wrote:

hi what is with this weeks ruby quiz? it’s posted onhttp://www.rubyquiz.com/quiz123.htmlbut not here?

Where is ‘here’?

                        jgs     \)           (/

one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
dancing star

Would you please stop including this incredibly large .sig in every
message you post?