Forum: Ruby LOOKING FOR RUBY PROGRAMMER

Eb3af70515dbe2a74087a255433b3ff3?d=identicon&s=25 Shawn Stuben (ruben)
on 2007-05-11 17:42
My Business Partner and I are looking for a programmer who is proficient
in RUBY.  We are looking for a partner in our business or are willing to
work on contract…

If there is any interest in learning more about the opportunity pease
contact me.

Thank you for the consideration.
19a9e4d07410618284db6a44de12e079?d=identicon&s=25 Xeno Campanoli (Guest)
Shawn Stuben wrote:
> My Business Partner and I are looking for a programmer who is proficient
> in RUBY.  We are looking for a partner in our business or are willing to
> work on contract…

You probably already have lots of takers.  I am not the most experienced
programmer in Ruby, but I may be the Ruby programmer with the most
experience programming (since 1983).  My online resume is at:

    http://www.eskimo.com/~xeno/resume.html

I have done a lot of projects where I did pretty much the whole thing
from top to bottom.

Sincerely, Xeno Campanoli
206-390-3080
xeno@eskimo.com
xc
7067095abfc198a023c3a9b5e31e67ea?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Booth (Guest)
SHawn,

Can you tell me a little more about what you are looking for? I live
in NYC, have worked in financial firms for the past 11 years, doing
Ruby programming for the past three. I have 11 years of Java
experience and a particular interest in performance tuning. I can
afford to be flexible about how i get compensated. I am looking for
an interesting, challenging, fun role.

Peter

On May 11, 2007, at 11:42 AM, Shawn Stuben wrote:

> --

Peter Booth
peter_booth@mac.com
917 445 5663