Forum: Ruby on Rails [OT] Minus_mor not working

9d1f5d2d9de70bd9a934f557dc95a406?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel ----- (liquid)
Hi

If anyone has experience with minus_mor, I would love some insights into
this.

I've just installed the pluing, and when I go to access my page I get

ArgumentError (ActionView is not missing constant ActionViewError!)

I'm just trying to render an action that uses standard .rhtml

Any clues?

Cheers
Daniel
701f4a931bb6873408ffd3311aaf9457?d=identicon&s=25 Philippe Philippe rathe (philipperathe)
on 2007-12-06 19:37
Daniel ----- wrote:
> Hi
>
> If anyone has experience with minus_mor, I would love some insights into
> this.
>
> I've just installed the pluing, and when I go to access my page I get
>
> ArgumentError (ActionView is not missing constant ActionViewError!)
>
> I'm just trying to render an action that uses standard .rhtml
>
> Any clues?
>
> Cheers
> Daniel

You don't need the minus_mor plugin anymore with Rails 2.0
It's now part of Rails to use .js.erb file and
it does exactly what minus_mor did.