Forum: Radiant CMS code_highlighter plugin repackaged as extension

53403b4e20f4ec66df3085e54d625d49?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
Hi.
I would like to use the tags in code_highlighter plugin in a site
running
on Radiant 0.6.1.
Is someone planning to develop an extension with similar functionality?
I am available to do part of the work.

Bye.

Luca Erzegovesi

Universita' di Trento
luca.erzegovesi@unitn.it
767bedcbd5dd54d874a602925d98182e?d=identicon&s=25 Oliver Baltzer (Guest)
My apologies if this is a duplicate post.

luca.erzegovesi@unitn.it wrote:
> Hi.
> I would like to use the tags in code_highlighter plugin in a site running
> on Radiant 0.6.1.
> Is someone planning to develop an extension with similar functionality?
> I am available to do part of the work.

Hi Luca,

I am not sure if it works with 0.6.1, but it definitely works with the
mental branch, so adjustments, if any, should be minimal.

It's based on the code_syntax_behavior by Alexander Jentz and uses
CodeRay.

I don't have a repository for it yet and no documentation, so here is
just the tarball for now.

http://init.ca/~oliver/syntax_highlighter.tar.gz

Cheers,
Oliver