Forum: Typo Typo 4.1.1 is out

2763d87b1843f2d116e006b6039133a3?d=identicon&s=25 Frederic de Villamil (Guest)
Hi list,

We're proud to announce the next stone on the road to 4.2 with the
release of Typo 4.1.1

Typo 4.1.1 is mostly a bugfix release, but we couldn't make you wait
any longer without adding improuvements :
– TinyMCE visual editor : you can now choose between no preview, AJAX
based live preview and TinyMCE visual editor to write your posts.
– Sitealizer statistics plugin has been added to Typo.
– German and Romanian translation
– Sidebar items call from anywhere in your templates (who said "3
columns" ?).

And many more
Regards,
Frédéric

--
Frédéric de Villamil
frederic@de-villamil.com                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337
On Tuesday 08 May 2007 06:43, Frederic de Villamil wrote:
> – Sidebar items call from anywhere in your templates (who said "3
> columns" ?).

In actual fact I had already figured out how to do 3 columns without
modifying
Typo itself (it's the same as 2 columns, only you split them into 3
groups
instead of 2.) ;-)

TX