Forum: Ruby on Rails #rubyonrails at RailsConf

Cd804cfeeea508f6bf2f5487c9ef4aed?d=identicon&s=25 Jonathan Linowes (Guest)
Going to RailsConf?

My proposed "Birds of a Feather" networking session was just approved!

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/rails2007/vie...

Title: #rubyonrails
"A chance to put a face to those handles you've met and chatted with
on the #rubyonrails irc channel. Maybe we'll need some beer and
nachos, ok? I'll contribute $5 :) "

:)

-- jonathan linowes
     parkerhill technology group llc
     office: 603-838-2884
     www.parkerhill.com
     blog: www.vaporbase.com

    (linoj on #rubyonrails)
6d3c187a8b3ef53b08e3e7e8572c4fea?d=identicon&s=25 Jeremy McAnally (Guest)
For those interested in this or other BoF sessions, the main page is
here:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/pub/w/51/bof.html

--Jeremy

--