Forum: Ruby single v multiple inheritance

aidy.lewis@googlemail.com (Guest)
why does ruby use single inheritance and not utilise multiple
superclasses like python?

aidy
anansi (Guest)
aidy.lewis@googlemail.com wrote:
> why does ruby use single inheritance and not utilise multiple
> superclasses like python?
>
> aidy

Ruby does support it ;) It just looks a bit different and is called
mixin's: http://www.rubycentral.com/book/tut_modules.html but at least
from the point where I can say it at the moment, it feels in use exaclty
like multiple inheritances.

--
greets

                            (
                            )
                         (
                  /\  .-"""-.  /\
                 //\\/  ,,,  \//\\
                 |/\| ,;;;;;, |/\|
          jgs     \)           (/

one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
dancing star