Forum: GNU Radio CCC Camp, Berlin, Aug 8th to 12th

> The Chaos Communication Camp is an international, five-day open-air
> event for hackers and associated life-forms. The Camp features two
> conference tracks with interesting lectures, workshops and other
> stuff. It will take place from August 8th to 12th 2007 in Finowfurt
> near Berlin. You can participate! Bring your tent and join our
> villages. The Camp has everything you need: power, internet, food
> and fun.

These outdoor hacker events are great fun!

We'll most likely organize some GNU Radio talks and do some hands on
workshops.  This is a great excuse to get the European GNU Radio
contingent together!

If you're interested, please let me know either on or off the list.