Forum: GNU Radio USRP Rev3 Schematic and external clock

815d7689c14621a2a5ed60b8bcde29b8?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Stankevitz (Guest)

I have a rev3 USRP board.  I would like to drive it with an external
clock which also drives my (external) RF front end.  Where can I find
schematics of this board or instructions/tips on using an external
clock?

Thanks,

Chris
Chris Stankevitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a rev3 USRP board.  I would like to drive it with an external
> clock which also drives my (external) RF front end.  Where can I find
> schematics of this board or instructions/tips on using an external clock?

All the schematics are in SVN.  Info on using an external clock is here:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/USRPClockingNotes

Matt