Forum: Radiant CMS Use own controller in Radiant CMS

8e39c2a092df8a2afe267e85cd65cf21?d=identicon&s=25 Artur Baldyga (baldinio)
on 2007-05-04 16:52
Hello everyone!
I'm new in Radiant CMS . I want to add my controller to RadiantCMS, i.e.
to display from database some products. How can I attach my own
controller??

Thanks for help!
6fba23932472b6763041f64a6f44138d?d=identicon&s=25 Sylvestre Mergulhão (Guest)
On 5/4/07, Artur Baldyga <baldinio@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> I'm new in Radiant CMS . I want to add my controller to RadiantCMS, i.e.
> to display from database some products. How can I attach my own
> controller??

You can use extensions to do that. Follow this link:
http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/wiki/HowToWriteAnExtension

Mergulhão