Forum: Ruby Rubyforge SCM browser not updating

260b864377cc125e575de59843cb02b3?d=identicon&s=25 Clifford Heath (Guest)
The RubyForge SCM pages on viewvc.rubyforge.mmmultiworks.com
haven't updated their view of my ActiveFacts project (at
<http://viewvc.rubyforge.mmmultiworks.com/cgi/viewv...)
in more than 24 hours, despite three checkins in that time.

Is something broken, or is this just expected to be slow?

Clifford Heath.
560c83ff6b6600e39315a1cf75b7c229?d=identicon&s=25 Tom Copeland (Guest)
On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 09:55 +0900, Clifford Heath wrote:
> The RubyForge SCM pages on viewvc.rubyforge.mmmultiworks.com
> haven't updated their view of my ActiveFacts project (at
> <http://viewvc.rubyforge.mmmultiworks.com/cgi/viewv...)
> in more than 24 hours, despite three checkins in that time.
>
> Is something broken, or is this just expected to be slow?

Yup, there's a problem, you can monitor this tracker item for updates:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail...

Matt just did some stuff to speed up ViewVC on that machine, though,
which is nice:

http://blog.mmmultiworks.com/2007/5/2/rubyforge-vi...

We'll get this rsync thing sorted out soon, I hope...

Yours,

Tom
0d616af377890ddfad05cdee988146a9?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Bauer (mrbauer1)
On May 2, 7:52 pm, Clifford Heath <no.s...@please.net> wrote:
> The RubyForge SCM pages on viewvc.rubyforge.mmmultiworks.com
> haven't updated their view of my ActiveFacts project (at
> <http://viewvc.rubyforge.mmmultiworks.com/cgi/viewv...)
> in more than 24 hours, despite three checkins in that time.
>
> Is something broken, or is this just expected to be slow?
>
> Clifford Heath.

In fact something is broken at the moment.

See the bottom of:
http://blog.mmmultiworks.com/2007/5/2/rubyforge-vi...

Normally the Rubyforge repositories are copied over every 6 hours.
Right now there is a problem and not all the changes are coming over.
We're working on it and will let you know when it's working again.

Matt Bauer
Mosquito Mole Multiworks
http://www.mmmultiworks.com