Forum: Typo more edge rails compatability

4bbcd39c9fe667dedb5c47aa4bec7d5a?d=identicon&s=25 James Nelson (Guest)
in theme_helper.rb, line 17 (in typo 4.1), @base_path needs to be
replaced
with @view_paths[0]

I don't know if this is the best way to do it, but it works.
0196ff65610046d2f8ba58bc4a45f144?d=identicon&s=25 Piers Cawley (Guest)
"James Nelson" <zaydana@gmail.com> writes:

> in theme_helper.rb, line 17 (in typo 4.1), @base_path needs to be replaced
> with @view_paths[0]
>
> I don't know if this is the best way to do it, but it works.

Does it still work with 1.2.3 though? Or are we going to have another
bunch of 'big bang' type changes when the edge becomes the release?
4bbcd39c9fe667dedb5c47aa4bec7d5a?d=identicon&s=25 James Nelson (Guest)
Well,

The first one I posted, which can't really be applied to typo trunk
because
it has already changed since the last release, will be fine on the
current
rails version.  Basically you just need to make sure the same plugin
isn't
added to the plugin list more than once.

@base_path to @view_paths[0]e however won't work with 1.2.3. I wonder
tho if
you could make it work in either by checking which variable exists...