Forum: Ruby qt4-ruby-mswin32 progress

4618d7fb1dc6d939414f36adbb2a187c?d=identicon&s=25 Shea Martin (Guest)
Has there been any progress on a gem for qt4-ruby on windows with
msvc++?  Even an unofficial binary would be great.

~S
37ee5fa90f5eaeef62553629382497f7?d=identicon&s=25 Leslie Viljoen (Guest)
On 5/1/07, Shea Martin <shea@null.net> wrote:

> Has there been any progress on a gem for qt4-ruby on windows with
> msvc++?  Even an unofficial binary would be great.
>
> ~S

The grapevine (internet) says that two people have now managed to
compile
it, but it seems pretty difficult to do and there's no binary yet.
Also, the compiling was done with MingW. AFAIK, such binaries would not
be
compatible with VC and the Ruby Windows one-click installer.

Les