Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails/javascript file browser

Cd8c9864d88bcafc164d8fdb820cc451?d=identicon&s=25 Chris (Guest)
on 2007-04-30 16:39
HI,

I need a file browser that can be embedded on the web page.
Does anyone know a decent one that will integrate with Rails well??

Thanks
Chris
21c26386eabccd11f40c029b0ebf94e7?d=identicon&s=25 Brian Ablaza (zakifataya)
on 2007-05-01 04:15
Chris wrote:
> HI,
>
> I need a file browser that can be embedded on the web page.
> Does anyone know a decent one that will integrate with Rails well??
>
> Thanks
> Chris

What do you mean by "file browser"?