Forum: Ruby How To Delete An Email's Attachment?

72ee7b478a235f646c3495f03ebbe676?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Stewart (Guest)

Does anybody know whether or not it is possible to delete attachments
from an email stored on an IMAP server?

I have looked at TMail and Net::IMAP but wasn't able to see how to do
it.  Furthermore I couldn't tell if it was impossible or simply not
provided by those libraries.  I also skimmed RFC2822 but that doesn't
mention attachments.

Thanks and regards,
Andy Stewart
F0afd024e17c0c4753aa8d618ba9bb0f?d=identicon&s=25 Marcin Raczkowski (Guest)
On Monday 30 April 2007 08:37, Andrew Stewart wrote:
> Thanks and regards,
> Andy Stewart

as far as i know there's no way to remove attachment without removing
but if you find solution please share ... i'll be working with imap soon
it could came in handy