Forum: Ruby on Rails Textile - how to onl allow certain tags?

10c742d20a697bbec1f9374485459dbe?d=identicon&s=25 josh (Guest)

I would like to use textile in my application, but would only like to
allow certain tags, anyone aware of a way of doing this?

Thanks,
Josh
9dfe8c734b0f9b37a4e218425c0a2138?d=identicon&s=25 gene.tani@gmail.com (Guest)
On Apr 29, 8:47 am, josh <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use textile in my application, but would only like to
> allow certain tags, anyone aware of a way of doing this?
>
> Thanks,
> Josh
>
> --

#sanitize has VERBOTEN_TAGS and VERBOTEN_ATTRS switches:
http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionView/Help...

OTW, google whitelist:
http://www.kookdujour.com/blog/details/11
http://svn.techno-weenie.net/projects/plugins/white_list