Forum: GNU Radio UsrpInstall Hardware

B612249f68871b5565fb5a2f46578ce7?d=identicon&s=25 Melody S (Guest)

I am trying to setup the hardware for Usrp.

As far as I follow the description on GnuRadioWiki for UsrpInstall,

I am not sure where and in which directory I have to run

%tail -f /var/log/messages

because when I run it in this directory tmp/gnuradio, it says No such
file
or directory

also where I can access to usbview program? Is there any other
description
for the UsrpInstall ?

That would be great if anyone can help.
Thanks
On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 04:52:09PM -0700, Melody S wrote:
> because when I run it in this directory tmp/gnuradio, it says No such file
> or directory
>
> also where I can access to usbview program? Is there any other description
> for the UsrpInstall ?
>
> That would be great if anyone can help.
> Thanks

Start here:

  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Download
  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide

Eric
B612249f68871b5565fb5a2f46578ce7?d=identicon&s=25 Melody S (Guest)

I  already have downloaded all the Usrp codes and Gnuradio code but when
go to this link  >>>   http://www.comsec.com/wiki?UsrpInstall     for
the
Usrp Hardware setup and try to run the     %tail -f /var/log/messages
command, it gives me this error >>>  No such file or directory

Do I need to run this command for the Usrp hardware setup and code
testing
or not? Because all the gnuradio code and Usrp codes are already made
and I
want to transfer them by USB and test them, but I keep getting errors.

I would appreciate your help.
Thanks