install the admin_parts extension also. Otherwise, can’t help you.

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Andrew G.
Sent: Friday, 27 April 2007 5:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Radiant] page_attachments extension

I’m having trouble using the page_attachments extension. The
admin/extensions page in Radiant shows that it’s installed and enabled,
I just don’t see where the interface for uploading assets is, there’s no
difference when creating or updating a page. Am I doing
something wrong?

I noticed this yesterday as well whilst working with the new 0.6 gem
and edge versions. Luckily I had an older version of the extension
that I could roll back to. It worked fine with my new installation…

It looks like the modifications to the edit page aren’t getting
picked up from the latest version of the extension.

Andrew,

I have yet to update the extension to make it compatible with the
release of 0.6. I wrote that back in January I think. Give me a couple
days, at least; I have to update about 5 other extensions too!

Sean

Sean,

No problem, I just thought I was missing something. Thanks.

I have such a problem with those extension. I’ve installed the extension
and it’s visible on admin/extensions page. But on Edit page there is no
UI for uploading some file or anything… What can be wrong??

Do you have any other extensions that modify your edit-page page? I
believe that a current limitation is that only one extension can
modify the page.

Matt

Matt,

You’re almost right. I updated page_attachments to use the hooks
available in 0.6.x to place a section just above the form buttons.
However, if any other extensions directly override the interface, this
could be broken.

Artur,

Make sure you run rake radiant:extensions:page_attachments:update to
copy the needed javascript and CSS to the public folder. Then when
you want to add an attachment, click the ‘+’ icon in the box that says
‘Attachments’.

Sean

Matt B. wrote:

Do you have any other extensions that modify your edit-page page? I
believe that a current limitation is that only one extension can
modify the page.

Matt

On edit page I have only tiny_mce editor…

P.S. Make sure you do rake radiant:freeze:edge as well. 0.6.1
doesn’t allow multi-part forms on the page-edit interface, which are
needed for file uploads. See r436:
http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/changeset/436

Sean