Forum: Ruby on Rails JOIN Query

68e62d138d6f78cc2643f26aeb2b2922?d=identicon&s=25 Hussain (Guest)
on 2007-04-27 08:51
Hai
I have one doubt that is
I want to execute join query in my Rails action but i got error in rails
pagination
how can i execute the join query or syb query in rails action
can any body tell me ?
ok
Bye
By
P.S.Hussain
Hussain wrote:

> Hai
> I have one doubt that is
> I want to execute join query in my Rails action but i got error in rails
> pagination
> how can i execute the join query or syb query in rails action
> can any body tell me ?

Please post a little sample of your code. Your post only says "I put
things together and they don't work", and you can't get a narrow
answer like that.

--
  Phlip
  http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!