Forum: Ruby on Rails Webrick does not start

F63b63a8c788b4a6c807e0afdc843785?d=identicon&s=25 Jacquie Fan (jacquie)
on 2007-04-27 05:51
I have ruby on rails on windows xp. Previously the program worked well
on other windows machines. Then I export the code from the repository to
my computer. I ran the command" ruby script\server", it gave me
=> Booting WEBrick...

then came back to the command line.

I had this problem before but got solved out by changing the user
password in the database. somehow it doesnt work this time by doing
that. I suspect it still has something to do with the database
authorisation issue. anybody has some ideas?
F63b63a8c788b4a6c807e0afdc843785?d=identicon&s=25 Jacquie Fan (jacquie)
on 2007-04-27 05:56
by the way, I didnt find any useful information in the development.log
file. looks it is not the right place to look at.