From: arjun ghosh <arjun4ruby@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 26, 2007 5:27 AM
Subject: [RAILS] How to integrate video flash player into the rails app
To: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org, rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com,
ruby-talk-ctl@ruby-lang.org, chad.egeland@gmail.com,
dan.stevens.iamai@gmail.com

Hi,
  How to integrate video flash player into the rails app. I have to load
some video to my site and play them using a flash player
http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=flash_video_player
. can any point in correct direction.
Also can any give me or point me to a free tutorial on RHTML.

-ciao
AG
Db0cb55ad80691cc17e8760d6ca2d660?d=identicon&s=25 Vlad GALU (Guest)

   http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk