From: arjun ghosh [email protected]
Date: Apr 26, 2007 5:27 AM
Subject: [RAILS] How to integrate video flash player into the rails app
To: [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],

How to integrate video flash player into the rails app. I have to load
some video to my site and play them using a flash player

. can any point in correct direction.
Also can any give me or point me to a free tutorial on RHTML.

-ciao
AG

On 4/26/07, arjun ghosh [email protected] wrote:

some video to my site and play them using a flash player
JW Player: End-to-End Solution for Streaming & Monetizing Video

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk