From: John W. Long <ng@johnwlong.com>
To: radiant@lists.radiantcms.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Apache 1.3 + FastCGI shared hosting problems

David A. wrote:
> Error log from CPanel:
> [error] Premature end of script headers:
/home/davidlt/public_html/portal2/public/dispatch.cgi

Ok, something is not right. I don't know how to tell you to fix it
exactly, but my guess is that it is either:

1) The permissions aren't set correctly

2) A library or file that dispatch.cgi is using wasn't found or has the
    wrong permissions

The premature end of script headers means that the script is dying
before it can even start up.

BTW, you are using CGI not Fast CGI. Is this intentional? CGI is not
considered to be production worthy for Rails apps.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com