Forum: Ruby on Rails HELP WITH FILE PATH

Juan Vidal (Guest)
on 2007-04-24 05:42
SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE PATH OF A FILE IN A WINDOWS SYSTEM. IM
TRYING TO ATTACH A FILE TO AN EMAIL..
Guest (Guest)
on 2007-04-24 21:25
Juan Vidal wrote:
> SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE PATH OF A FILE IN A WINDOWS SYSTEM. IM
> TRYING TO ATTACH A FILE TO AN EMAIL..

Start -> Run

Type 'cmd'

Use 'cd' command to move around til you find the file.

Look at your prompt.
Guest (Guest)
on 2007-04-24 21:40
Guest wrote:
> Juan Vidal wrote:
>> SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE PATH OF A FILE IN A WINDOWS SYSTEM. IM
>> TRYING TO ATTACH A FILE TO AN EMAIL..
>
> Start -> Run
>
> Type 'cmd'
>
> Use 'cd' command to move around til you find the file.
>
> Look at your prompt.

Also, if you prefer the graphical interface in Windows, just right-click
on the file icon, and select 'Properties."