Forum: Ruby on Rails Piston

18bde7b08cde8e9642a257cff3d2f648?d=identicon&s=25 Cédric H. (Guest)
Hi all,

My rails project were usualy using svn:external to keep rails on the
edge.

I seems rake freeze is definitively better. But what about Piston ?

Should I use Piston for everything ( rails, plugins and unpacked
gems ) ? Or Piston for the plugins and rake freeze for rails ?

Thank you
21f217fbece2b47ce72cd60ffb32b869?d=identicon&s=25 bryanl (Guest)
On Apr 20, 7:36 am, Cédric H. <cedric.hernalste...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My rails project were usualy using svn:external to keep rails on the
> edge.
>
> I seems rake freeze is definitively better. But what about Piston ?
>
> Should I use Piston for everything ( rails, plugins and unpacked
> gems ) ? Or Piston for the plugins and rake freeze for rails ?

You can use Piston for anything you would an svn:external for.
18bde7b08cde8e9642a257cff3d2f648?d=identicon&s=25 Cédric H. (Guest)
Okay, thanks!