Forum: Radiant CMS Editing the Default Radiant RSS Feed Link

E141d56a20e64d95b1e48f0b4703f94c?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Minton (bdm)
I finally have Google Apps running for the domain, I was testing the RSS
feed when I noticed that it defaults to:

http://your-web-site.com/articles/2007/04/15/welco...

Where do I find the file to edit that your-web-site.com to
www.fourwallsandaroof.com.au ?

TIA, Ben.
3c48af19e67b67b7fc73c15e3a3d4e53?d=identicon&s=25 Josh (Guest)
on 2007-05-04 21:29
Ben Minton wrote:
> I finally have Google Apps running for the domain, I was testing the RSS
> feed when I noticed that it defaults to:
>
> http://your-web-site.com/articles/2007/04/15/welco...
>
> Where do I find the file to edit that your-web-site.com to
> www.fourwallsandaroof.com.au ?
>
> TIA, Ben.

Ben, in admin/pages there is a page called RSS Feed, that is it.
75a3319c1219bcd8cb46f7eb02a4868a?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Minton (Guest)
Thanks Josh,

When I got the solution, I was horrified that I had missed that. Was
trying
for a complex solution, intead of a simple one.