Forum: Ruby on Rails pass data to action without submitting form

27490c77e0a39a397524a6c96648ccd6?d=identicon&s=25 stanly joe (stanly)
on 2007-04-17 12:16
Hello guys,

I am new to ruby on rails. I have a small question, it would be nice if
somebody answers. How do i pass some form elements data to a certain
action in my controller without submitting a form.

Regards

stanly!!
7223c62b7310e164eb79c740188abbda?d=identicon&s=25 Xavier Noria (Guest)
On Apr 17, 2007, at 12:16 PM, Qasim Ali wrote:

> I am new to ruby on rails. I have a small question, it would be
> nice if
> somebody answers. How do i pass some form elements data to a certain
> action in my controller without submitting a form.

With Ajax, would you please send a few more details to be able to
guide you?

-- fxn