Missing Site Banner From Child Pages Radiant Mental

Using Radiant Mental, I have the front page with an image (banner), the
site-title, followed by site-subtitle. All the Child pages of the site
are
set to Layout: Inherit, Page Type Normal and Status: Published.

This is my Header Snippet:

Name of Business
Subtitle text

On the child pages, the only item that shows up is the site-subtitle.
What
is the issue here?

TIA, Ben.

Benjamin M. wrote:

On the child pages, the only item that shows up is the site-subtitle. What
is the issue here?

Um, there is nothing in the a tag?

John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

Your banner isn’t displaying because you’re using relative links.