Forum: Ruby on Rails rails and tooltip

F3401914750eefd284fc91e5497d1e35?d=identicon&s=25 Sonney Mrgic (Guest)

I'd like to create a netflix  like tooltip, tooltip with html content
that appears when mouse over an image, but using rails.   I couldn't
find any discussion/tutorial/example on this. Does anyone know if
there is a  best practice example of that?

Maybe something in this fashion:

<%= link_to_remote(
       image_tag(image.gif),
       :onmouseover =>...,
       :update =>
       :url    =>  { :action => :.., :id => ..}
       :complete =>  visual_effect(:appear, "div")
)%>
Using prototype pop up window?

Cheers,
Mark
Ffb15a8418eb7f49060b6764aba1dc52?d=identicon&s=25 Rm Rm (rmehta)
on 2007-04-16 00:26
Search on google for what you want and then implementing it in rails is
easy. Put images, javascripts and stylesheets in appropriate folders in
public folder. And use them as you would use any other javascript
library. I am not using the html content but I am using the bubble
tooltip from

http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/index.html?whichScript...