Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 [BUG] Gtk::Window.icon

4913bcb685792f601ae9813b4713abb9?d=identicon&s=25 Detlef Reichl (Guest)

Gtk::Window.icon = "path/to/my/icon"

has an other behaviour then

Gtk::Window.set_icon "path/to/my/icon"

The first one returns the following error:

(eval):33:in `set_property': String isn't supported (TypeError)
        from (eval):33:in `icon='

The second work like expected.

Cheers
detlef