Forum: Ruby on Rails uploading a folder ?

0b99e4c88649ccfa84ba8b59bdc92b4a?d=identicon&s=25 Lalala Liliil (lalala)
on 2007-04-10 18:26
Hi everyone,
Is there a way for uploading the entire content of a folder instead of
uploading each file separately ?

Thank you
D0cd6b10e01bacb976b3b815a9c660bc?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Wayne (squeegy)
on 2007-04-10 22:47
Lalala Liliil wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Is there a way for uploading the entire content of a folder instead of
> uploading each file separately ?
>
> Thank you

The web browser wont let you.  Your best option is to support uploading
of zip files which you can process with the rubyzip gem.
0b99e4c88649ccfa84ba8b59bdc92b4a?d=identicon&s=25 Lalala Liliil (lalala)
on 2007-04-12 03:18
Alex Wayne wrote:
> Lalala Liliil wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> Is there a way for uploading the entire content of a folder instead of
>> uploading each file separately ?
>>
>> Thank you
>
> The web browser wont let you.  Your best option is to support uploading
> of zip files which you can process with the rubyzip gem.

Thank you, I will give that a try