Forum: Ruby on Rails Searching for a Rails Wiki-Plugin

F65026529f7565e1f235e9ad277d7b20?d=identicon&s=25 rognox (Guest)
Hi everybody,

I posted this message 5 hours ago so I hope that there will be no
"double posting" for this issue.

One feature/part of the rails project I have to do is a small
wiki-functionality.

I donĀ“t want to reinvent the wheel so I am searching for a existing
wiki-solution as a rails-plugin.

I found insiki (http://instiki.org/show/HomePage) which has all
functions I need but I have really trouble to migrate the insiki-
Projects
to mysql.

I tried by following these instructions but it does not work:

http://instiki.org/show/Instiki+and+MySQL
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/hoanga/2007/02/07/mig...

Does anybody have a solution for migrating insiki to mysql?
Or better: Does anybody know a working Wiki-plugin solution?

Thanks a lo.
Tobias
71c85a662af0764df3a77cc00db166c9?d=identicon&s=25 Raphael Bauduin (Guest)
On 4/10/07, rognox <tobias.kaiser@gmail.com> wrote:
> wiki-solution as a rails-plugin.
There's documentation about the rails engines illustrating this:
http://gwyn.dezyne.net/page/writing_a_plugin_with_engines_

I didn't use it, but you might have a look.

Raph

--
Web database: http://www.myowndb.com
Free Software Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org