Awstats Integration with Radiant CMS

Has anyone successfully integrated Awstats (ver 6.x) with Radiant CMS
and
Apache2?

Slowly clunking through it but a guiding hand would be neat.

Regards, Ben.

Benjamin M. wrote:

Has anyone successfully integrated Awstats (ver 6.x) with Radiant CMS and
Apache2?

What do you mean by “integration?” If you use FCGI or mod_proxy,
Apache logs all requests and all you need is to run awstats over the
Apache log files. There should not be anything special compared to any
other Apache setup. Unless, you want to access the stats from Radiant,
in which case I am curious why?

Cheers,
Oliver

Hi Oliver,

Well I ended up installing Webmin, then Awstats, then the webmin-awstats
module. I understand the ‘just run awstats over the apache logs’ but it
is
generating and viewing the HTML reports I am having an issue with.

Since Radiant is being served out through the Apache /doc root, I would
have
thought that is the only way to do it. Unless it is not.

Cheers, Ben.

You need a RewriteCond so that the awstats path doesn’t get rewritten.

google awstats rails

On 4/11/07, Oliver B. [email protected] wrote:

Benjamin M. wrote:

Has anyone successfully integrated Awstats (ver 6.x) with Radiant CMS and
Apache2?

What do you mean by “integration?” If you use FCGI or mod_proxy,
Apache logs all requests and all you need is to run awstats over the
Apache log files. There should not be anything special compared to any
other Apache setup. Unless, you want to access the stats from Radiant,
in which case I am curious why?

Cheers,
Oliver

Thanks Daniel,

Had been looking madly, but missed that one.