Forum: Rails deployment Need substitute of mechanize rubygem

20c6d66fff9453002a35f7623d4da735?d=identicon&s=25 Andy PS (abhionrails)
on 2007-04-10 08:35
Hello friends
  could you please let me known if there is any substitute of mechanize
or similar to the mechanize which is used for website interaction..

Thanks...
Df5e7adb20adae6c120b04e7cafb15a0?d=identicon&s=25 Rob Sanheim (rsanheim)
On 4/10/07, Abhishek Shukla <ruby-forum-incoming@andreas-s.net> wrote:

> Hello friends
>   could you please let me known if there is any substitute of mechanize
> or similar to the mechanize which is used for website interaction..
>
> Thanks...

This list is for discussion of Rails *deployment*, not general Ruby or
Rails discussion.  Please try ruby-talk or a similiar, more general
list: http://www2.ruby-lang.org/en/20020104.html.

thanks,
Rob