Forum: Ruby Softie in Space - a Duck-Typing connection

Today, Charles Simonyi, a former Microsoft architect, and Martha
Stewart boyfriend, became the latest billionaire space tourist.

This news caused me to refresh my knowledge of Simonyi, best known for
inventing "hungarian notation." I learned some new things which led to
my latest duck-typing related blog post:

Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby
On 4/10/07, Rick DeNatale <> wrote:
> Rick DeNatale