Any Online Ruby Classes?

Does anyone know of or teaches an interactive online ruby beginners
class? Or if not, is willing to start one. I would be interested even if
it cost a little money, does not have to be free, your time is valuable.

I have the ability to set up Moodle, if anyone would be interested in
starting Ruby classes. If your not sure what Moodle is, it is a very
extensive online teaching software suite.

I know there are mentors, but I learn best in a class environment where
things are taken a step at a time and there are examples and excercises
to complete and feedback given.

Thank you
Merrie

O’Reilly has an on-line school that would almost be right up your alley.

The catch, though, is that there’s no Ruby classes in there yet.
Maybe someday. . .

And at (usually) $400 a pop, they’d be a lot cheaper than the hands-on
Rails seminars.

-Augie

Thanks Augie, but that does not help without Ruby classes :slight_smile:

Merrie
On 4/9/07, Merrie [email protected] wrote:

Does anyone know of or teaches an interactive online ruby beginners class?

Not a training class per se, but:
http://tryruby.hobix.com/
some (basic) guided intro to Ruby.