New Wiki Front Page

The front page to the GNU Radio wiki has been updated to a simpler and
hopefully more easily navigable format. Thanks go to Trond D.
for creating the new look and linked pages.

http://gnuradio.org/trac

Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC
http://corganenterprises.com

Bart M. wrote:

Thank you very much for the detailed analysis–html/css is not my forte,
that’s for sure. I’ve updated the front page with the change above; it
now appears okay in IE6 and Firefox. The whole table is slightly
indented now, but that’s alright.

Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC
http://corganenterprises.com

Thank you for the feedback! I did not have access to a Windows machine
to test it in IE, so I could not test it.

2007/4/6, Bart M. [email protected]:

The front page to the GNU Radio wiki has been updated to a simpler and
I had a look at the page source, css and noticed the following:

.wikipage { padding-left: 18px }
Not sure about the fix, you could :

Discuss-gnuradio Info Page

Trond D.

Hi,

Bart M. wrote:

Thank you very much for the detailed analysis–html/css is

You’re welcome.

not my forte, that’s for sure. I’ve updated the front page with the
change above; it
now appears okay in IE6 and Firefox.

Yep, looks ok now, thanks.

The whole table is slightly indented now, but that’s alright.

If you do want the table to line up with the intro, then i guess the
easiest
thing to do would be to insert the intro part at the top of the
exisiting
table.
eg.

... ...