Forum: GNU Radio Using the external pins

1fbbf2b6e2540c61c664c8a87ef68a76?d=identicon&s=25 Zi Bell (bellzii)
Hey everyone ,

I was thinking of of giving my USRP data from an external source, Can
that
be done using the external pins on the daughter board(RFX2400)?
Will I have to reprogram the verilog code and if so which files should I
be
looking at ?

thanks alot for your time

ziad
bellzii wrote:
> I was thinking of of giving my USRP data from an external source, Can that
> be done using the external pins on the daughter board(RFX2400)?

FYI the BasicRX daughter board does this already.
1fbbf2b6e2540c61c664c8a87ef68a76?d=identicon&s=25 Zi Bell (bellzii)
what about the RFX2400?  and can you tell me which pin & will i need to
reprogram the verilog code on the FPGA?

thanks