Forum: Ruby on Rails You have a nil object when you didn't expect it!

61357ecdd700e2df00eae41766ba09ac?d=identicon&s=25 Jonas (Guest)
on 2007-04-05 12:39
I get the following error when I try to create a new item (create action
for a controller).

The error occurred while evaluating nil.<=
2affcffd230cde9bd50b428bb902911f?d=identicon&s=25 Kniv7s (Guest)
on 2007-04-05 13:07
Jonas wrote:
> I get the following error when I try to create a new item (create action
> for a controller).

> The error occurred while evaluating nil.<=

Probably you attempt to use a nil (undefined) parameter.

Some rows of code could help us.