Forum: Ruby on Rails avoiding restarting WEBrick while developing acts_as plugin

petermichaux (Guest)

Every time I make a change to my plugin I have to restart WEBrick to see
the
change in action. It is time consuming. Is there a clean way to avoid
this
restart?

Thanks,
Peter
trevor (Guest)

in my humble opinion the cleanest and safest way to avoid restarting
webrick when developing plugins is to use unit tests to see your
development changes in action.

Regards,
Trevor

On 8-Nov-05, at 12:28 PM, Peter Michaux wrote:

Trevor Squires
http://somethinglearned.com