Forum: Ruby on Rails FWD: [ANN] Ruby Reports 1.0 Roadmap Discussion... in a few

Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pate (Guest)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gregory Brown <>
Date: Mar 27, 2007 8:45 PM
Subject: [ANN] Ruby Reports 1.0 Roadmap Discussion... in a few
To: ruby-talk ML <>

In about 15 minutes (9pm EST), some of the Ruport devs will be getting
together in #ruport on Freenode to discuss our final roadmap for Ruby
Reports 1.0 (slated for 2007.05.15).

It will mostly be Mike Milner and myself throwing back and forth
ideas, but anyone interested in Ruport or our rails plugin
acts_as_reportable, is welcome to come lurk and also share ideas and

Hope to see you there!