Forum: Ruby-Forum.com error 691

6117d5f9c0acb9fed253a4c655256d09?d=identicon&s=25 Johan Lijffijt (johan1974)
on 2007-03-23 13:00
Hello,

After a working VPN connection i suddenly get the error

[quote]Error 691: no acces beacause user or password are not valid at
this domain[/quote]

I have used different acounts and different paswwords and i am sure i am
using the right accounts and passwords, but i keep gettng this error. I
also tried to reconfigure RAS, and i got the message that the server
where RAS is installed is not mentioned in the security group RAS of the
DHCP server. Although when i looked i did see this server in the
mentioned group, i removed it and added it again. But still i keep
getting this error.

What more can i do to check and resolve this error?

Thx,

Johan Lijffijt
The netherlands
Bcdd359f5da30f3dc8d097048a6fef26?d=identicon&s=25 john (Guest)
on 2007-04-29 10:04
error 691, username and password not correct, you can call you service
provider to check on the username and password, maybe your dialer are
corrupted so you need to create a new dialer under network connection,
or you have experience a hang session in the DSLAM of you ISP. if
problem still persist, call your service provider.