Forum: GNU Radio More on the Qwt package for Fedora

Bb3ff9c86361ea921a64632a4c46e824?d=identicon&s=25 Trond Danielsen (Guest)

I've been in contact with the developer of qwt, and he seemed
interested in adding a pkg-config file to qwt, so hopefully it will be
included in future released.

I haven't submitted it for inclusion in Fedora yet, but I think the
package is pretty much ready. One last thing: Are you building agains
qt-3 or qt4?

Cheers,
--
Trond Danielsen
E16be4811324adf8f26be26d77e9d29d?d=identicon&s=25 Robert McGwier (Guest)

Bob

Trond Danielsen wrote:
> Cheers,
"Taking fun as simply fun and earnestness in earnest shows
how thoroughly thou none of the two discernest." - Piet Hine
Bb3ff9c86361ea921a64632a4c46e824?d=identicon&s=25 Trond Danielsen (Guest)
> It will build against EITHER and with qt4 you get more capabilities
> added automatically.   It determines this by search in your QTDIR
> environment variable, which must be set for Qt things to work correctly.

I will build qwt for both qt3 and 4, so everyone can chose what they
want :)

--
Trond Danielsen