Forum: Ruby on Rails resource_feeder individual item url

A7a7dddca32cd8b6e5af394c500934d5?d=identicon&s=25 rv dh (ralph)
on 2007-03-20 21:20
Hello,

I'm quite impressed with the resource_feeder plugin, but I have one
question: Is it possible to change the link of the individual items in
the feed?

Let's say I manage Articles in my system, and I use the article_url(1)
(/articles/1) to represent the single article with the id 1 in my admin
backend. For the frontend I have an action called public in the
ArticleController, so the items from the newsfeed would have to be
linked to public_job_path(1) (/articles/1;public).

Is this possible somehow? All my attempts failed until now.
A7a7dddca32cd8b6e5af394c500934d5?d=identicon&s=25 rv dh (ralph)
on 2007-03-20 21:29
Already figured it out myself:
        options = { :item => {:link => lambda { |r|
public_article_url(r)} } }