Forum: Ruby on Rails How to make webpage?

Eabca5616699bb22fe30cf525f709396?d=identicon&s=25 Nikunj Gupta (nikunjgupta1)
on 2007-03-18 18:01
Hi, I am new to Ruby and want to make 3 static web pages, which has
basic menus "users, Roles and permissions".
users information should consists of "Login, First name, Last name and
email".
list should show only 10 users.
form for adding user and mandatory fields "Login and email id"
user accounts should show user information and user information should
show role name and role description.
please tell me how to make this webpage or else please send me the
coding so that i can understand step by step with the help of some book.
regards,
Nikunj, nikunjgupta1 at gmail dot com
E3513c4edd6810bb4b9914b58da2a2c3?d=identicon&s=25 Jamal Soueidan (jamal)
on 2007-03-18 19:30
Nikunj Gupta wrote:
> Hi, I am new to Ruby and want to make 3 static web pages, which has
> basic menus "users, Roles and permissions".
> users information should consists of "Login, First name, Last name and
> email".
> list should show only 10 users.
> form for adding user and mandatory fields "Login and email id"
> user accounts should show user information and user information should
> show role name and role description.
> please tell me how to make this webpage or else please send me the
> coding so that i can understand step by step with the help of some book.
> regards,
> Nikunj, nikunjgupta1 at gmail dot com

Are you serious?
20f29b1cbe934fab6eb89db84b9d98fe?d=identicon&s=25 MrKiss (Guest)
mmmm..
see this page there is Role Based Access Control Plugin  and more
http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/Authentication

On 3¿ù19ÀÏ, ¿ÀÀü2½Ã01ºÐ, Nikunj Gupta <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>