Forum: GNU Radio Radio astronomy data

63d6de710dcc83e3c19af98ab6c401d7?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus Leech (Guest)
I'm probably one of the few people on this list who cares, but here's an
interesting plot of total power data taken
  at declination -29degrees, across 22 hours of right ascension.   The
chart shows data for three days, and an average over those
  three days.  The main response is due to Sgr A--a source thought to be