Forum: Ruby on Rails Checkbook / Financial apps ?

peter.fitzgibbons (Guest)
Hello all,

Any and all who have worked on check-register programs in the past,
please
respond. I'm looking to implement a Rails version of envelope-based
budget
and check-register and I would like to save the pain of inventing the
algorithm-wheel of this domain.

Peter Fitzgibbons
pat.eyler (Guest)
You should look into BudgetWise that the Utah Ruby Users Group is
working on.  There's an email archive here:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/budgetwise/

I'm sure there's a web page, but I can't find it at the moment.

-pate

On 11/8/05, Peter Fitzgibbons <peter.fitzgibbons@gmail.com> wrote:
> Peter Fitzgibbons

thanks,
-pate
jamis (Guest)
On Nov 8, 2005, at 1:22 PM, pat eyler wrote:

> You should look into BudgetWise that the Utah Ruby Users Group is
> working on.  There's an email archive here:
> http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/budgetwise/
>
> I'm sure there's a web page, but I can't find it at the moment.

http://bw.urug.org

It's not completely functional yet, though.

- Jamis