Forum: Ruby Re: Find.find --- returns directories/files backwards

1495ebcf72b18bea9e304b33bcc7c9aa?d=identicon&s=25 Joseph Schiller (Guest)

Try something like this

d = Dir.open('/user/path/Documents')
d.entries.sort
=> [ ".", "..", "doc1", "doc2", etc ]

for some reason block processing is counter intuitive here
this code does not work

e = Dir.open('/user/path/Documents')
e.entries.sort {|file| puts file }
=> warning: multiple values for a block parameter (2 for 1)

Regards,

joe