Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails blogging system similar to Wordpress ?

47c3920e98510f592b2e8dcf8bbaf07f?d=identicon&s=25 surfivor (Guest)
Just curious if there is a Rails blogging system similar to
Wordpress ? We are slated to do a project on this and of course it's
going to be a PHP project as Wordpress is PHP. I looked at some of the
Wordpress code and realized why I like Rails MVC architecture as it
appeared to be a mess to me.
B09a3f6cdc4797532647d2d264b5df49?d=identicon&s=25 Jodi Showers (jshow)
On 9-Mar-07, at 9:34 PM, surfivor wrote:

>  Just curious if there is a Rails blogging system similar to
> Wordpress ? We are slated to do a project on this and of course it's
> going to be a PHP project as Wordpress is PHP. I looked at some of the
> Wordpress code and realized why I like Rails MVC architecture as it
> appeared to be a mess to me.

I've never used wordpress, so I can't compare, but you might take a
look at mephisto

http://mephistoblog.com/

Jodi