Forum: Ruby Re: having problems fiddling with rake

D4d28bd014f9e7324bad99dcc3b0d390?d=identicon&s=25 Rich Morin (Guest)
At 11:40 AM -0800 3/8/07, Rich Morin wrote:
> Point taken, but it didn't work even without the puts.
> So, my Ruby question remains...

Actually, I just tried reworking the script to resolve
the return value issue and the problem went away.  Dunno
why it didn't work last night, save that it was rather
late out...   Thanks for the clue!

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm@cfcl.com