Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:52:48 -0000
From: “Sharon C.” [email protected]
Subject: [Radiant] Installing 0.6.0rc1
To: [email protected]

I am new to Ruby/Rails & RubyGem and am trying to install a copy of
radiant 0.6.0rc1 for testing.

I have downloaded the gem from
http://johnwlong.com/downloads/radiant-0.6.0rc1.gem to
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/ however when I use the command

Gem install radiant-0.6.0rc1

I get the error

ERROR: While executing gem … (Gem::GemNotFoundException) Could not
find radiant-0.6.0rc1 (> 0) in any repository

I also tried downloading to a local directory (C:\Radiant6) and using
the command

gem install radiant-0.6.0rc1 --install-dir C:\Radiant6

However I received the same error.

I know I must be missing something obvious, but can’t figure out what.
Can someone please point me in the right direction? I’ve tried looking
in the radiant handbook but that part of the site has been down for a
few days.

Many thanks

Sharon

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.